school How is locize different from the alternatives?
When we started work on locize we wanted to be more then just another localization as a service offering. While we liked to offer a similar service we chose to be different in following points:
payment Pricing model
Our pricing model is variable. We prefer to have the pricing to grow with your success. Don't pay to much just by scratching the border of the next bigger plan.
While we offer a one-liner script solution to get you website translated, we also offer you the full power of a mature i18n framework (i18next). So our solution is flexible enough to respond on any demand you have. A living ecosystem is there to ensure your success.
Not only the demands on i18next but our own experience in big cloud projects made it clear that our solution needs to provide support for versioning. You can't really support a software development process without proper versioning.
lock_outline Service lock in
While we hope you're happy with our service we choose not to lock you into our service. We trust in the additional value of our service so you are free to export your translations and use them using i18next.
shop How we integrate 3rd party translation services
If anyhow possible we try to integrate the translation services the way you can profit of the additional features they provide. Depending on service:
- Finalize the project, eg. add additional documents,...
- Choose to work with your preferred translators
- Approve the translations
- Contact with your translator
spellcheck More than translation management
Locize significantly offers more then a pure translation management - which will help you stay organized after having the initial translation done:
- Get new segments into your running project without replacing the complete file or even worse starting a new project
- Add versions for your translation project like you do for your applications - without adding more segments you got to pay for
- Compare translations against different versions or even against the published file on our CDN
- Using directly our CDN served translations in your application you can correct spellings or wrong translations without deploying your app again (you can even add new languages on the fly)
- You can order translations from a growing number of integrated services. Don’t waste your time hiring your own translators. Even more this services get the work done faster and cheaper.
Have questions? Contact us!