All started back in 2011 when we were in search for a internationalization library that meets our demand - allowing to run both on serverside node.js and on our clientside singlepage applications. I18next was born and fastly grown to one of the most used frameworks for translating webapplications and in node.js. The response of the community was amazing and a fast growing ecosystem established itself around i18next.
Our community provided us with great feedback. Out of that response and our own experiences we learnt providing instrumentation for doing proper internationalization just is not enough.
Helping developers to get their applications translated is great - but there is more to it.
- How do you integrate any translation services / agency?
- How do you keep track of new or removed content?
- How you handle proper versioning?
- How you deploy translation changes without deploying your complete application?
Having created the foundation with i18next it was a long journey to localization as a service.
But the journey ends this year with locize.
- Easy to integrate
- Order professional translations
- Analytics & Statistics
- Profit from our content delivery network
- Versioning of your translations
- Riskfree: Take your data with you
- Transparent and fair pricing